Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Jack is here!
















We are super excited to announce the new arrival of Jack Thomas Rauckman. Born Aug. 20 @ 9:31 p.m. 9lbs. 50z. 20 1/2 in. Both mom and baby are doing well. Jack had a difficult time entering the world. 17 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing. I ended up having an assisted vacuum delivery. Thank God that worked, otherwise the next step would have been a c-section. I guess I really know how to grow my babies big! Anyway, all was worth it and Jack is pefect. Big Brother Jonah loves his new brother. He's always kissing him and saying how cute he is. I can't believe I'm the mother of 2 boys. We are so blessed!

4 comments:

The ‘5 PM’ News said...

Congrats Rauckmans and welcome baby Jack! We are so excited for you.

Unknown said...

Another beautiful baby! If he's as sweet and smart as his older brother, you should go for a third. Peg Wachowski

The Erickson Family said...

Congratulations to your family! He is just beautiful!

Kim, we found out on Friday that we are expecting a boy too. So, I'll be joining the mommy club of having two boys. I'm open to any tips you learn! :o)

The Deiberts said...

Congrats! He is adorable. Get ready for your lives to be turned upside down with two boys!