Monday, July 28, 2008

Pregnant update

I am now 36 weeks pregnant. 4 weeks to go! The Dr. says I'm measuring 3 weeks bigger. She's suspecting this baby will be bigger than Jonah was. He was 8lbs.2oz. If I don't deliver before I'm 39 weeks, we will do an ultrasound. If the baby is near 9lbs. we will induce labor. So the waiting game is on. I hope I go early. I'm super uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant. I am still working full time at the point. We will see how I'm feeling after this week. So that's my update. I probably won't post anything new until I have the baby, hopefully soon. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

The Deiberts said...

Kim you look great! I can't wait to hear news that there is another Rauckman. Good luck until then.

The Erickson Family said...

It will be fun to see your next post!!! Hope your delivery goes smoothly!